Thursday, March 27, 2008

Help staying organized


No, that is not my office.

However...

When I worked in Detroit, I worked with 10 to 30 clients at the most at any one time.

These days I need to manage 300 to 500 leads, prospects, clients and contacts.

In Detroit, I used a very simple "Week-at-a-Glance" appointment book and a couple of lists.

These days I have moved to internet and computer based planners and programs.

If you go to my home page at WWW.ScLoHo.Net, there are links to a bunch of stuff.

There's a link to online office helpers that I use,

And there's a link to more online office helpers that I are currently not using, but they may be what you are looking for.

And if you want more options, Kim Komando has a list for you to check out:

Free tools help you manage your life (Click here) We all wish we had more time to spend with family and friends. I can’t add more hours to the day. But I can help you make the most of the time that you do have. My recent column will tell you about great free software that will help you manage your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment