Sunday, March 23, 2008

Catching up on my Blog reading


On the Right side of this page, I have a couple of Blog Rolls of local bloggers.

Some I like, Some are annoying, some are funny, some are sad. I appreciate the folks that take the time to write regularly. (There's a couple that are on my list that haven't updated in quite awhile and may get deleted, but I'm holding out hope).

I also noticed several sick bloggers, as in the flu.

And some are more political than I previously thought, so one day they'll get moved to the political blog roll.

Right now, I'm also looking for suggestions for blogs that I don't have listed. Just add a comment and I'll check it out this week.

Oh and if you want to see ALL MY BLOGS, just go to www.ScLoHo.net which I redesigned this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment