Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Recap and Preview


Just wanted to give you some links to helpful stuff you may have missed recently:

For example you can speed up and increase the likelihood that your website will be found by others by reading this.

Did you see Paris Hilton's response to John McCain's recent TV commercial? Click here to see the video.

Do you want some guidance in seting up your own on-line business? Last Sunday when you were at the lake, I posted this.

Finally, here's what's coming up over the next couple of weeks:

Weekday mornings, I'll have the final ten tips of things we ought to know.

And each night, I'll feature another local blogger and add them to my list at the right. If you know of someone that I have not yet featured, send me an email to scloho (at) scloho(dot)net.

No comments:

Post a Comment