Thursday, May 22, 2008

More than just this


More Shameless self promotion.

I have written over 1500 Blog posts.

It all started just over 3 years ago, in February 2005.

This blog has nearly 500 posts. And is updated at least once a day with something.

Most of the posts, (nearly 900) are on another blog that I started in March 2005 called Collective Wisdom which is dedicated to Advertising, Marketing and the Creative Process. It has a minimum of three new posts each day.

I also started a related blog, "The Not So Secret Writings of ScLoHo", which is a collection of my thoughts and observations on the subject of Marketing and Advertising. 58 posts are there at this moment.

Finally, on another creative tangent, I started a Picture blog. which now has exceeded 100 posts of both personal photos and pictures found on the web that tickled my fancy.

I invite you to dig around, explore, and even comment on any of these.

I have an easy way to find the links and that is to go to my website, WWW.ScLoHo.net and click on the links on the left hand side.

There's more to explore at ScLoHo.net too, but I'll let you discover it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment