Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top 5 Computer Questions & Answers

From Kim Komando's weekly email:

YOUR TOP 5 E-MAIL QUESTIONS WITH THE ANSWERS
I really do read your e-mail. I just don't have time to answer each note. I especially like the messages that go something like this: “So Kim, if you REALLY do read all your e-mail, answer me back as proof.” I don't think so.

In an effort to help many who dropped me a question over the past week, here are links to learn more.

• QUESTION: What were the sites you mentioned that print T-shirts and even help you set up your own shop? I want to sell my own designs for my school, church, team, poker club, etc. ANSWER: Click here to learn how to be a T-shirt mogul.

• QUESTION: I cannot afford Microsoft Office. You mentioned a program that works a lot like Office but it's free. Where can I find it? ANSWER: Click here to find not just one, but nine free alternatives to popular pricey programs.

• QUESTION: I am about ready to get a new PC. I heard you mention that we need to secure a new PC before putting it on the Internet. OK, how do I do that? ANSWER: Simply click here and you'll be well-informed and safe from harm.

• QUESTION: I heard you tell a caller to erase the hard drive before donating it. How do I get a pencil eraser on the drive? ANSWER: That's not exactly the type of eraser I was talking about. Eraser is a free program that is used to get rid of data on drives so I cannot be recovered. Click here for a link to the program and steps on how to use it.

• QUESTION: I lost every single picture from my summer vacation. I am devastated. I heard you say you can get these back. How much do I send you the memory card? ANSWER: Don't send the card to me. Instead, click here to read this tip about free and pay photo recovery programs.

GET MORE FREE TIPS FROM ME TO YOU
You get this newsletter. Now, sign up for my other three free e-mail newsletters.

• Free computer or digital tip Mon-Fri
• Free cool site daily
• Free news links Mon-Fri

As always, I guarantee your privacy. Your e-mail address will not be sold, leased or given to anyone, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment