Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Space Safety


The following is from Kim Komando's weekend newsletter. You can get a free weekend newsletter, along with your choice of three daily news letters by clicking here.

This weekend Kim included the following excellent information regarding MySpace Safety:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MYSPACE DANGERS
I've made it no secret that I don't think any child should have a MySpace account. There are simply too many nutcases in the world. And children, by their very nature, are naïve.

So, you as the adult need to know how to protect your younger family members on MySpace and pass this info on. I made it easy for you. Just click the links below to my top tips about MySpace:

TAKE THE QUIZ! GIVE THE QUIZ!
Say you have a children who just know everything. They ask you, "What do you know?" After all, you're just the parent.

Have them show you just how smart they are. Have them take the free MySpace Quiz on my site. By the way, almost 90% of kids fail this quiz without seeing the answers at the end.

Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show.


No comments:

Post a Comment