Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Do you read less or more with the growth of the Net?


I'll answer this first.

I read more. I read books daily.

I read emails quickly.

I spend some time at least once a week checking on the local blogs that are on the right side of this page.

And a tip of the hat to those of you that write at least 5 times a week.

Some of you will be removed from my list due to lack of new material.

But there is also room for more on those lists.

I have undertaken the self imposed discipline to write a least one new post a day on this blog, and at least 3 per day on my Collective Wisdom blog.

There are two keys to this. One, is a new feature that blogger.com has where you can write now and post in the future. For example, it is 10:30 Monday night as I type, but I've decided to wait until 8:30am Tuesday for this to appear.

The other key, is determination to make a promise and follow through with it.

Back to the reading question.... what about you? Feel free to post a comment with your answer.

I'll be checking this blog Tuesday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment