Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Next Stage


The next stage that I'm thinking about is with my family.

In the June 2006, my youngest daughter, Tiffany married Jon Lloyd.

On the weekend of October 10, 2010, 10-10-10, my son Josh married Madeline Helser.

A few months later, on Memorial Day weekend this year my oldest daughter, Rachael married Brandon Kelly.

And this weekend, my stepdaughter Abby married Jeff Morris.

What's the next stage?

How about grandkids?

I've already had an early start, as my stepson Ian is Dad to two boys, the oldest became a teenager this summer.

And the same day that Rachael was getting married, her little sister gave birth to Calvin, whom I got to spend a bunch of time with today.

Speaking of Rachael, she also has a due date at the end of February, 2012.

It's a fun and growing family that this only child is blessed to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment