Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Fort Wayne Site of the Day


Today's site of the day I discovered last weekend when I picked up a copy of the Fort Wayne Reader. Click on the above pic.

I am truely impressed with the creativity and inspiration that we have in our city. As a member of the Advertising Federation I get to see first hand some of the excellent work that our local advertising agencies produce each year when we have our Addy Awards.

But beyond the world of advertising is a project that was started by Nate Utesch and friends. Nate works for One Lucky Guitar. Nate is one of the 40 under 40 in Fort Wayne that were recently recognized by Business Weekly. And when you click on the pic above, you'll see the website that is devoted to this creative project that I'm refering to.

One more link.This should go to the online edition of the Reader that captured my attention. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment