Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tech Tuesday Tip


This weeks tip is what I consider "old school".

7 years ago, when I started working for my group of radio stations, I had a desktop computer and we used Microsoft Outlook for our company email.

If I was away from my desk, on the other side of town, or at home, and I wanted to check for new email messages, I was out of luck.

If this is your situation, then this tip is for you.

Mail2Web.com allows you to log in to your company email account (in most circumstances) and check for new messages. You can also send messages from Mail2Web.com.

The cost? Free.

The reason I said this is old school is because 6 1/2 years ago, I bought my first laptop and so now I have all of my work email with me everywhere I go. And with Blackberries and smartphones, many folks can check their email without a computer.

Here's the link: http://mail2web.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment