Thursday, January 01, 2009

Fort Wayne Site-of-the-Day 1

In order to form a more perfect union, we.... hold on someone else wrote that already.

Last year I attempted to find local blogs that were updated regularly. I struggled to find 100 before retiring the project.

This year, I'll start fresh and include blogs and websites, one each day for the entire year. I will include some from the original 100 that are still active and about 300 others that are connected to Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Connected and connecting is the key. I've been back in Fort Wayne for over 10 years now and made the decision to stay here when I proposed to my wife 8 1/2 years ago. She sold me on my home town, (which was her adopted home town), and the many attractions and benefits to living here.

So, in no particular order, let's begin:




No comments:

Post a Comment