Monday, December 01, 2008

The Simplified Life Coach and the Gingerbread Boy




If you head over to TheSimplifedLifeCoach.com (click here), you'll see my wife and see what she does.

Simplifying life has always been a passion for her, as is coffee. Here's an excerpt from an email she sent last night:

Hi there,
I was at Border's bookstore recently, and I decided to have a cup of coffee and sit a while since it was sooo cold outside...winter has arrived here in the Midwest.

Anyhoo, my coffee order can be a little too complicated for words considering I am a bona fide "coffee snob". I likes me specialty coffee like I likes me specialty coffee: grande, decaf, mocha white mocha, skinny, whip cream, white chocolate shavings and a chocolate drizzle...whew!

This day just for fun I added... "Oh, and a little gingerbread boy on top".

Well, imagine my surprise when I looked in the cup and floating on top of the grand presentation was a little gingerbread boy.



I know, I know... this is a gagingly sweet offering but true and my way of saying stay warm 'n cozy and savor those little surprises of life.

I'm simply, sappily, slipping off to bed now:)

Hugs, kh

No comments:

Post a Comment