Friday, July 25, 2008

Running Late?


Don't use these excuses:

10 dumbest excuses for being late

One in four workers admits to making up excuses for arriving late.

More than 32% blame traffic and another 17% blame it on falling back asleep, says a CareerBuilder survey.

Most of us would probably buy those answers, but the 10 below are a bit beyond belief:

  1. While rowing across the river to work, I got lost in the fog.
  2. Someone stole all my daffodils.
  3. I had to go audition for American Idol.
  4. My ex-husband stole my car so I couldn't drive to work.
  5. My route to work was shut down by a Presidential motorcade.
  6. I wasn't thinking and accidentally went to my old job.
  7. I was indicted for securities fraud this morning.
  8. The line was too long at Starbucks.
  9. I was trying to get my gun back from the police.
  10. I didn't have money for gas because all of the pawn shops were closed.


These are from: http://pbp.typepad.com/nobull/2008/07/10-dumbest-excuses-for-being-late.html

No comments:

Post a Comment