Sunday, March 02, 2008

Are you Fat?


I had a goal last year to lose a pound per week. Didn't do it. Good intentions. Stopped the weight gain, and lost a few pounds, but I should be 40 pounds less than when I started instead of 5. So let's start from scratch and with a plan that works.

First, take a look at your B.M.I. (CLICK HERE)

Then you can see what you should weigh. And don't use "Big Boned" as an excuse.

Then you can go to one of the posts that I wrote that lots of people have visited for tips.

I'm doing it this time, and you can too!

1 comment:

  1. you realize in order to lose 1 pound a week you'd have to build up a deficit of 3500 calories each week...(its a fun fact in one of the books I'm reading)... there's also a relatively simple formula for how many calories you actually use on a daily basis, depending on your exercise level... all you have to then is calculate all the calories in every single thing you eat!

    yeah I don't know too many people who have that much time and dedication, but at the very least you can see the difference in the calories you use each day just by taking a little time to go for a brisk walk or ride a bike.. and of course the difference between a big mac & a turkey sandwich :P

    ReplyDelete