Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Late or Early


My previous job required me to be at work before 5:30am and work 12 1/2 hours; 2 or 3 days in a row and then have 2 or 3 days off.

This job has no time limits except be in the office for an 8:15 am sales meeting and return before 5pm.

Of course, this job is never ending, there is ALWAYS something to do.

So I need to decide am I going to be an early or late person. Which 60-70 hours a week will I work? I'm leaning towards the early again, it creates more harmony with the family which would like to see my face.

So it's time to resolve an earlier Bedtime. Like 10pm Sunday thru Thursday. And a 5:15 pm curfew to leave the office.

And how about a 5:15 am Alarm (no snooze)? Time to try it and report back at the end of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment