Sunday, September 18, 2011

What A Mess?

I saved an article that Chris Brogan wrote about relationships that I believe all of us should read.

It starts with...

Untangled

Posted: 14 Sep 2011 03:03 AM PDT

Tangled fishing line

We go about our lives quite tangled up with other people’s lives, whether we want to admit that or not. We carry with us tangles from our past connections, and tangles from worries about future events that haven’t even unfolded yet. These tangles affect our choices and decisions and feelings all the time, if we let them.

Untangled

This has been on my mind for a while, as I’ve been learning to see my own tangled self. I wrote about taking back your strings not too far back, but with the context that we let other people twist us up with their own choices. The more we come to see this, the more we can help ourself get untangled.


Continue reading on his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment