Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Have You Learned?


There have been a lot of milestone moments in my life the past couple of years.

When I turned 50 about 3 weeks after my son Josh turned 25, I reflected on all that had happened in my life since I was his age and my enthusiasm for the next 25 years grew.

Also in my family, we've had the weddings of 3 of our kids, the birth of my first grandson, and a second grandchild is due next year.

I walked away from my radio marketing career after 8 years with the same stations to join a website development firm that specializes in internet-centered marketing. And it was this last event that really got me thinking about how much I have learned in the past 2 months since I joined Cirrus ABS about the workings of the web.

My marketing background skills are transferable to the web world, and I've built on my personal knowledge base.

My parenting skills have continued to grow as my kids are now becoming parents and young adults.

I could share a list of what exactly I have learned in the past couple of years, but my challenge to you is to reflect on your own life anc come up with your own list.

It begins with the question: What Have I Learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment