Tuesday, February 01, 2011

What's Up with Craigslist?

Just a little rant....

In the midwest, specifically Fort Wayne, Indiana where I live we have been under all kinds of severe weather warnings the last couple of days.

It started over the weekend with warnings of the biggest, baddest storm since 1978.

And sure enough, we got the first wave of snow Monday night, with the next blast starting as I write this Tuesday afternoon.

So, I go to the radio stations where I work, snap a picture and create a listing on Craigslist.

(Click on the images to view fullsize.)



Lot's of positive comments and then the dreaded email informing me that the listing had been reported as a scam and would be removed.

A friend suggested I should charge something, so I wrote a new ad an it lasted a few more hours until I got another message telling me it was going to be removed!



So tell me, is there any legitimate purpose to Craigslist?

No comments:

Post a Comment