Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tech Tuesday Tip


Up until last month, all of my computer and social media work was done on my laptop. Now that I have a smartphone, I have more options for checking my email and other apps.

However last year I attended a LinkedIn discussion and first heard about a really cool program that helps you connect Social Media and Microsoft Outlook. It's called Xobni. And it's free.

Xobni displays the social media connections the folks you are emailing have. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are the three that I pay attention to. There's a free version which I started with before upgrading.

Since my radio station emails are being sent to my Microsoft Outlook program, it has helped me build stronger relationships with the folks I do business with.

Go here to try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment