Monday, April 14, 2008

How to find other Bloggers


If you are new to Blogging, and you use Blogger.com (a free service, now owned by Google), I have a hint for you.

You can find others that have the same interest, location, or a variety of other criteria, by going to your profile and clicking on some of the information you have revealed about yourself.

Here's an example...

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. So, on my profile, I clicked on Fort Wayne and there are over 1,400 bloggers listed. Click here to see for yourself.

Out of that 1,400, I would guess at least 400 are in-active. However there are some of us that have multiple blogs, so I would guess there are at least 1000 blogs that are updated on a regular interval.

By the way, if you have a blog that is not active and you are not planning on using it, please delete it. The web has enough garbage on it, without each of us added to the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment